Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Project 365, Days 337-343

337:365 Utah has some of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen. Especially in the winter.


338:365 I found 3PO and R2 hanging out in a store's display.


339:365 Provo's downtown sure does put on a fantastic lights show!


340:365 I love this little bird ornament that we somehow got as a present from someone (not sure who). It makes me happy :)


341:365 Ryan and I had the opportunity to take pictures inside of a large blow-up snow globe, courtesy of Google Fiber who set up and took the pictures. They didn't turn out that great but they still make me really warm and fuzzy inside.


342:365 Went to Ryan's work's holiday party at the restaurant we got engaged in. And we ate WAY TOO MUCH food while we were there, ooh boy.


343:365 Ryan caught a fairy! This is the tiniest bottle either of us has ever seen and we had to have it, plus it has a fairy from the Zelda game series inside of it.


Alright, another week down! Just a few more to go :)

1 comment:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

Oh, my, I adore that little bird ornament! Aunt Juli sent me a little nest with eggs ornament this year. If I weren't so ready to downsize, I would have a tree with just bird ornaments!