Sunday, December 20, 2015

Project 365, Days 330-336

330:365 Our second Thanksgiving meal of the week as made by Emily and company. So delicious!  


331:365 Went to the St. Louis City Museum and in between having lots of fun we paused and thought metaphorically about what can be accomplished when dozens of small things are aligned to perform one task. Such a cool exhibit!



332:365 Home, Sweet Home! Love our festive wreath :)



333:365 Delicious pomegranates! Their seeds remind me of little gems.


334:365 Decorating our Christmas tree. A favorite activity of mine that fills me with Christmas excitement!


335:365 Frost is both absolutely beautiful but also an absolute pain to scrape during the winter months.


336:365 My current obsessions: audio books and Harry Potter.


I've fallen a bit behind in my weekly update posts and in general my blogging energy has been waning a bit. But I promise to catch up before the end of this project (which is so close I can taste it)!

2 comments:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

I absolutely love your frost photo! And, no fair seeing that amazing plate of food on fast Sunday...

Peeser said...

As usual, I'm a bit slow on responding. But, like mom, I also love the frost photo. I was just noticing (again) the other day how beautiful frost can be, especially when it's all feathered and ferny like frozen snowflakes. (And yes, it can be a pain to scrape, haha!)

And I love the City Museum one- there's a similar exhibit at the Indianapolis Museum of Art. So cool, so fascinating. :)