Sunday, December 6, 2015

Project 365, Days 323-329

323:365 I made this! It got a little jostled on the way home from the Relief Society activity where we made these ornaments but I still love it.




324:365 Celebrating Ryan's dad's birthday a bit early so that we could all be together. Fun fact: he and my mom share the same birthday (November 25th).


325:365 Passing my time on our flight to Missouri by knitting.


326:365 Every time I'm home I can't help but take pictures of my family's fur-babies! This is Bacon, my brother's pup. Usually he can be found wrestling playfully (if not a bit aggressive as well) with his  fur-cousin Bones (my sister's dog). He's a handsome dog!


327:365 Hiking at Rock Bridge State Park with the family. It was a gorgeous day for it too.


328:365 Peek-a-boo! Ryan and I spent the entire afternoon in a sleepy town called Rocheport fully intending to shop at their ample antique stores but everything was closed. So there we stayed, stranded, until my mom's dentist appointment was over and she could pick us up. Needless to say we found ways to keep ourselves busy.


329:365 Happy birthday to my mother who turned 60 on this day. We had an early Thanksgiving dinner followed by yummy dessert and present opening. It was a nice evening!


Another fun fact: two of the photos in this post were iPhone photos. 

1 comment:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

I just love that photo of Bacon!

Ryan, with his reddish colored beard, looks like a wood gnome peeking out of that tree. 😀