Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Project 365, Days 316-322

316:365 The ivy on my work building is finally changing colors.


317:365 Christmas trees are up at the nearby mall :)


318:365 Autumn means making delicious stuffed acorn squash. Yum!


319:365 Yet another autumn leaf photo taken during our Sunday stroll, sorry not sorry.


320:365 Gloomy Monday evening.


321:365 Nothing like a custom-made soda from my favorite local soda shop to get me through a sleepy Tuesday afternoon. (This one was the Black Forest, diet dr. pepper with chocolate syrup and cherry flavor)


322:365 I just realized I had two pictures in a row with me holding something, ha! This one is of the stein my friend carried home for me from Germany. So excited to have a pair of them for Ryan and I!


Working on catching up blog posts. And then there are the content posts I need to write. I have my work cut out for me!



1 comment:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

I can never get enough acorn squash rings!!!!! Yay for you

Love the stein!