Sunday, November 29, 2015

Project 365, Days 309-315

Sorry for being MIA for the last month or so, it's been a busy time what with all my traveling and holidays.

309:365 The pond I walked by every day on my way to the convention center in Munich where I worked. It was the most peaceful part of my day.


310:365 Cobblestone lit by the morning light.


311:365 The best part of Germany? Buying and eating all the Kinder eggs I could get my hands on.


312:365 A cool tunnel in the Munich subway system. We spent all night on our last night in Munich exploring and getting lost downtown. It was worth the loss of sleep to make memories in a city I hardly got to know.


313:365 A very cliché out-the-window plane shot of a beautiful sunset in the clouds.


314:365 I am thankful for my Thankful candle ha! It smells like Christmas/Thanksgiving.


315:365 First real snowfall of the season! So lovely.


I only have  a few more weeks of this project! Now I'm feeling a little bittersweet about it but mostly I'm excited to have actually done it :) 

1 comment:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

Cliche or not, that plane photo is beautiful!
The Munich photos are lovely.
Kinder eggs!!!!! Hahahaha