Sunday, November 15, 2015

Project 365, Days 302-308

302:365 Painted my nails to match my Halloween costume!


303:365 And here I am in my costume! I wore a Rainbow Dash onesie to work and I have never been so comfy while doing my job.


304:365 Spent Halloween night up at Sundance on their Halloween lift ride. It was so much fun and we will definitely be doing it again next year!


305:365 Here's my finished knit hat! It came out a little big but for my first time knitting a hat I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.


306:365 Getting ready to fly out of the country on business!


307:365 Spotted this hilarious Jack-O-Lantern while I was walking to my local poll to vote. Probably my favorite one I've seen this year.


308:365 Made it to Germany and I have to say that this tiny little Euro penny is my favorite of the Euro coins. So cute!


I'll be playing catch-up this coming week so look for another blog tomorrow or Tuesday. And I definitely have to blog about my work adventure in Munich, Germany. Spoiler alert: it's really not that exciting of a trip. Definitely business-oriented.


1 comment:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

That hat is fabulous! I am so tickled at your blossoming knitting skills.

Your Halloween costume is awesome. How did you keep from falling asleep all day, it was so comfy?