Sunday, August 30, 2015

Project 365, Days 232-238

232:365 My progress on my newest cross-stitching project. It's my favorite way to unwind from the day!


233:365 Gotta clean my lenses.


234:365 Dragonflies are one of the coolest bugs! 


235:365 I've been using Moleskine notebooks as my journal since I got married 4 years ago. The green one on top is my newest one and since I made the switch to Moleskine, I haven't looked back.


236:265 Sprinklers kind of look like water fireworks.


237:365 I'm on a black and white photography kick and my succulent looks really cool in black and white. Such beautiful lines and shadows!


238:365 This day was the last day I had this book checked out from the library (and the other 2 in the series) and I had only read about a a quarter of the book by this time. Thankfully work was slow and the book was gripping enough for me to binge-read the whole thing in time to return it in time. I highly recommend this series for YA fiction lovers!


So that's it for this week! Happy Sunday!


1 comment:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

I loved the ending of Ruin and Rising. Unexpected but perfect.

Nice dragonfly shot!

What are you cross stitching?

I wish I had chosen and stuck with a consistent type of journal. Mine are all over the map. Oh well, my posterity will just have to live with it :) Your journal covers are beautiful.