Sunday, August 23, 2015

Project 365, Days 225-231

225:365 Cotton candy will never fail at being fun to eat, I don't care how much sugar is in it!


226:365 It was a new moon, so I took that opportunity to try my hand again at star photography. Not too shabby but I definitely want to get out and try some more!


227:365 This dreamy bridge was spotted on our crazy hike up Rock Canyon.


228:365 My in-laws' flower bed is looking particularly fantastic right now!


229:365 Sunrise behind Squaw Peak.


230:365 This tiny lighthouse streetlight is one of the most adorable things I've seen. It sits outside of one of the most spectacular houses in our neighborhood.


231:365 For the past week we've been smoky/hazy and it's really gross but you can't deny that it makes the mountains look pretty cool and mysterious (also, my lens was a little dirty apparently, whoops!)


I guess I was a bit obsessed with the mountains and nature this week. Definitely a fun week with some fun adventures! 

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

Is the smoke coming all the way from California? Andrea's flowers are amazing. Roses grow SO much better in Utah. Jealous. And, that little light house is so cute. I wonder if they bought it or made it from Pinterest???