Sunday, August 16, 2015

Project 365, Days 218-224

218:365 Ryan got me my very own beautiful blue orchid for our wedding anniversary. I'm so excited to take care of it and have it brighten our apartment!


219:365 We had planned on going camping this particular weekend but unexpected rain storms ruined that. Here are the clouds coming in. Once we weren't worried about our camping trip, it was nice to enjoy the summer storm.


220:365 Splurged on some embroidery floss for my next cross-stitching project. This is my kind of bouquet!


221:365 We had a small photo shoot for our 4th wedding anniversary and this is one of my favorite outtakes, getting out our silliness so we were ready for some more formal photos.


222:365 Celebrated National S'mores Day by making our very own s'mores bites. Yum!


223:365 Got myself a head light and tail light so I can bike in the morning and not get hit by cars. Hooray for safety!


224:365 Apparently, orchids like ice cubes. This is one of the preferred methods of watering them and I find it rather hilarious!



Next up this week: Hawaii blog post, I promise!

1 comment:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

You would think the roots would get frostbite, right?

your smore bites look yummy, if not lethal (for me)

yay for a bike light. Now all you need is a basket!

Looking forward to the more "formal" 4th anniversary photos.