Sunday, August 9, 2015

Project 365, Days 211-217

211:365 An amazing sunset greeted us after our temple session.


212:365 Celebrating Harry Potter and Jo Rowling's birthday with a delicious "butter beer" (it's actually butterscotch beer, but close enough, right?).


213:365 Ryan and I got ready to play tennis but when we got to the courts they were full and the people occupying them weren't keen on leaving any time soon. The sky was reflecting the gloomy emotions I was feeling that night.


214:365 Look at all of these beautiful new nail colors I've acquired! So excited to play around with them :)


215:365 I've been itching to play my violin again recently, so taking it out and playing around on it felt really good!


216:365 I took a trip down memory lane (almost literally) on my morning bike ride. Good memories working at the Hinckley Center!


217:365 Happy anniversary to us! I sure do love this guy. We celebrated with dinner and a movie (though technically our Hawaii vacation was an early anniversary celebration as well) and it was a perfect way to celebrate 4 years of marriage.


Another week down, nothing fancy. Still can't believe I'm keeping up with this ha!

1 comment:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

Yay for playing your violin!!!!!

I don't remember that fountain at the Provo temple. Pretty.

Speaking of pretty, those nail polish colors! All you need is green to complete the rainbow