Sunday, August 2, 2015

Project 365, Days 204-210

204:365 My jade succulent has been doing poorly since our trip to Hawaii so I checked to see if it was still green at the base and sure enough it was! So I am seeing if I can resurrect it. 


205:365 Nothing like reading and laying out on a quilt on a mild summer day.


206:365 Evening urban bike ride.


207:365 Playing cards on a Sunday night.


208:365 Ryan got a fun poster in the mail of a robot pirate fighting a zombie ninja riding a T-rex. He's such a boy ha!


209:365 A clean kitchen makes for a happy cook. I love how the colors of my kettle and spoon holder pop!


210:365 Sunflowers spotted at sunrise. Such a happy thing to see on my morning bike ride.


Seriously, guys, I really need to blog my Hawaii vacation. But it's so easy to be lazy, amiright? But anyways, another week down. Pretty standard week, if you ask me. Just business as usual :)

1 comment:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

my succulents are sort of struggling, too. Some of them. I just had to hack off a large part of my jade plant, too.

I love sunflowers! Why don't I grow them more?