Sunday, July 26, 2015

Project 365, Days 197-203

197:365 Acai bowls are the perfect food on a hot summer evening.


198:365 Happy half-birthday to me! Half a cupcake to celebrate the event ha!


199:365 Finally made it up to Stewart Falls. Such a beautiful hike!


200:365 Summer isn't complete without watermelon. Also, happy 200 days to me! Funny that my 200th picture was taken with my iPhone ha!


201:365 Getting away to the country is sometimes what someone needs to rejuvenate the soul.


202:365 This day was the 8th anniversary of the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I got this very book at midnight and spent almost all night reading it, consuming every page of this final installment of Harry's story. How fitting that I wore my Hedwig necklace that day on accident.


203:365 Took a quick trip to the library to get some new books to read. I love wandering the shelves and randomly picking up books you never knew you wanted to read. 


Well, I've hit 200 days this past week! Exciting! I can't believe how long I've kept up with this despite there being good days and fairly rough days. It's also amazing to see how much this project has opened my eyes to see beauty in everything. At the beginning of the year, I struggled to find things to photograph but nowadays I don't have nearly as much trouble as before. If my photography skills don't improve from this whole thing, at least I can say that I now can see how the things around me can be photographed to be made extraordinary.

Now seriously, I want to blog about our trip to Hawaii so hopefully that will happen soon. There were plenty of pictures not posted for my project that should be seen.

1 comment:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

What kind of food do you get at Acai Bowls?
That cupcake looks yummy!
Impressive that there is still so much water at Steward Falls. So pretty.
The Deathly Hallows book was during our San Antonio trip?