Thursday, July 16, 2015

Project 365, Days 183-189

183:365 Something about ferris wheels and fairs makes me swoon. Even if I hate riding ferris wheels. 


 184:365 Had the day off of work and we went and caught a matinee of this charming movie, Me and Earl and the Dying Girl. So good!


185:365 Fireworks are a great opportunity for me to experiment with my long-exposure photography. This was my favorite from the night.


186:365 Ryan bonded with a horse.


187:365 This was taken with our waterproof camera we got for our trip to Hawaii. From this angle, Ryan look rather ridiculous. Also, he takes pool time seriously.


188:365 Although I'm not always a huge fan of their flavor, you can't deny red onions are super pretty.


189:365 Rain-covered leaves are so pretty and magical for some reason.



I think this means I'm caught up! This Sunday I'll post as usual and hopefully stay caught up :)

1 comment:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

Yep - ferris wheels are not for me anymore!
Nice horse....
Funny Ryan!
Great long exposure shot on the fireworks