Monday, July 6, 2015

Project 365, Days 162-168

162:365 I am a sucker for ducks, especially ones that pose so majestically for my camera.


163:365 I am a huge fan of incandescent bulbs and their look. So sad that they're slowly being taken out of the market.


164:365 Spotted a snail crossing our path on the sidewalk and couldn't resist stopping and observing its slow progression to the small patch of grass on the other side (for what it's worth, I picked it up and put it in the bushes so it wouldn't shrivel and die in the sun.)


165:365 My hot, amazing husband said goodbye to the beard but not without me documenting how long it got in the 6 or so weeks he grew it out. 


166:365 I love travel toiletries, they're so little and make me feel like a giant.


167:365 Got our boarding passes printed and ready to go for our vacation to Hawaii! (First leg was SLC to Denver because going East makes sense when you need to go West...)


168:365  We were greeted by my amazing sister at the Honolulu airport with real flower leis made of plumeria blooms that smelled amazing! Definitely felt welcomed and it was a great way to start our Hawaiian vacation :)



Another week posted and I'm still catching up! Whew! Tomorrow I will post another week of pictures :)

1 comment:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

I love that lei! Boy, Ryan sure grows a mighty fine beard. Too bad I don't care for them.