Sunday, May 10, 2015

Project 365, Days 120-126

120:365 My protein-filled breakfast I eat at least 2 times a week. Gotta meet my macros!


121:365 We made our way down to Payson, UT to tour the new temple. It's absolutely beautiful inside and out!


122:365 Ryan and I had a longish bike ride around Provo and ended our ride at Pioneer Park. The trees there are in fine form.


123:365 Ryan was set apart in his new calling in our church on this day (2nd counselor in a bishopric of a young single adult ward at BYU) and I was feeling particularly proud of him for accepting such responsibility. I love him more and more each day :)


124:365 Work has been really tough and long these past few weeks, so when I was heading home and saw this rainbow, it served as a reminder that rainbows can exist in tumultuous times and put things into perspective that all is not terrible. All for the commute home, I was able to see this little piece of rainbow and it put a smile on my face.


125:365 I decided to read Ryan's favorite book, The Alchemist, while Ryan read my favorite book, The Little Prince. Both are short but really good and profound.


126:365 We've been getting LOTS of rain and storms recently and it makes my Missouri born-and-raised heart happy!


Can you believe it's mid-May already?! I certainly can't. And that I've continued this project for as long as I have despite some days being really hard to find anything to capture. But I surprise myself and my determination to finish things I've started.

Have a good Sunday, everyone!

1 comment:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

Nice photos! I love your breakfast. The cloud pictures turned out well.