Sunday, May 3, 2015

Project 365, Days 113-119

113:365 I can't believe it's been a year since I did the whole graduation ceremony at BYU. Time certainly flies!


114:365 Ryan's sister Stephanie graduated and we had a big family dinner with relatives Friday night.


115:365 On Saturday, we went out to her favorite restaurant, The Melting Pot. Here is the dessert fondue flambéed.


116:365 Came home from an early morning meeting to a tupperware of cookies from a friend. I have her a meal earlier that week in this tupperware and this was how she returned it. So sweet (and delicious)!


117:365 Went on our weekly grocery shopping trip for our family night activity. A little lame, but time has been crunched lately what with my crazy work schedule. So we gotta do what we gotta do to spend some quality time together :)


118:365 Ryan and I say hello, shadow-style!


119:365 We went on a bike ride in the evening and saw some lovely plant life on our various stops.


Another week has passed. I wish that work wasn't so insane otherwise I would really have fun trying new photography techniques or exploring new places. But for now, I'm scraping by.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

what a cute shadow photo! And the catching the flame at the restaurant is impressive.