Sunday, April 12, 2015

Project 365, Days 92-98

92:365 About time I treated myself to a pedicure, courtesy of Jamberry and Cult nail polish.



93:365 Annual Easter egg dyeing for our date night :)


 94:365 General Conference weekend means spending the weekend with Ryan's family and eating lots of snacks!



95:365 Easter! And the "Easter Bunny" did good getting treats for us ;) (hint: I'm the Easter Bunny)


96:365 I finished my first cross-stitching project in a long time and I think it turned out great.


97:365 Super Smash Bros with my hubby is a favorite pastime of mine.


98:365 We are trying to attend the temple at least once a month and so far we're 4/4!


One more week completed! I'm just a couple days away from 100! Triple digits, baby :)

2 comments:

Julina said...

I love Easter ninja hiding in there. And your cross stitch turned out super cute.

And I hope you're having a good week...

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

What pretty nails you must have! I love the colors.

And I LOVE colored eggs! Yours turned out very nicely.

as did your adorable hedgehog stitchery!