Sunday, April 5, 2015

Project 365, Days 85-91

85:365 I got a haircut! It is essentially the same style as I got in October so nothing too fancy. Just a couple of inches :)


86:365 This day marks the anniversary of when Ryan and I made our relationship official. It is also the anniversary of the first time we held hands, ha! I don't know why I remember that, but I do. So I wanted to get a picture of us holding hands, but Ryan was being ornery and this is the best I could get.


87:365 I love bike rides in the Spring!


88:365 This was our wedding cake topper and I love that it is a regular piece of decor in our home. When I look at it, I'm reminded of that day and how lucky I am to have Ryan in my life.


89:365 Easter season means partaking in these delicious morsels.


90:365 All this week, Provo was celebrating the day it was founded 166 years ago. They put yellow balloons all over center street and it brightened up the town for a short period of time.


91:365 All of these blossoms remind me of the Primary song "Popcorn Poppin' on the Apricot Tree", a favorite of mine growing up.


I can't believe I'm almost 100 days into this little project. I've been keeping at it this whole time and being this far into it serves as motivation to keep going until the end. So that's what I'll do!

Happy Easter Sunday!

1 comment:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

what a "hand-hold", Ryan! What a nice anniversary to remember. I confess I don't remember any little anniversaries like that :(