Friday, April 3, 2015

Five for Friday: Spring Tree Blossom Edition

Spring is here and the trees are blowing up with all sorts of beautiful blossoms. Although my sinuses hate them and every morning I have a sneezing fit, my eyes can't stop staring at how beautiful the world is at this time. Here are five of my favorite pictures I've snapped while admiring the spring blossoms. It's such a shame that I can't fully enjoy them what with my allergies. But I do my best :)






I wish these flowers could hang around all year round, but I guess that would mean I wouldn't appreciate them when they finally come out during this short period of time. So I'll take what I can get.

Happy Easter Weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Emily S. said...

Seriously. Amen on all counts. Such pretty photos! Such bad allergies. Itchy eyes every evenin. But worth it.

Emily S. said...

(My comment might be weird-- the keyboard was acting up. Sorry! Thanks for playing along!)

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

I am so sad that your allergies manifest in spring. I am glad mine are in fall because I LOVE this time of year - blossoming daffodils, hyacinths, forsythia, magnolias, Bradford pears, and redbud trees. Fortunately, the fruit trees have not bloomed yet because we had a wee bit of frost last night. No sheet-covered trees to greet the dawn.