Thursday, March 19, 2015

Project 365, Days 71-77

71:365 I made chicken fajitas for dinner. Nothing like cooking with fresh veggies!


72:365 I've been bitten by the craft bug and am going to relearn how to knit.


73:365 Went for an afternoon hike at our old duck pond we used to go to every week when we were dating and the wild plants were blooming.


74:365 Busted out the old fashioned lanterns for fun.


75:365 My amazing mama sent me some of her embroidery floss she had lying around. Crafting project #2: re-learn cross-stitching and maybe take up embroidery.


76:365 St. Patrick's Day means one thing: corned beef and cabbage! (and red potatoes and carrots...)


77:365 The bushes outside by my work's parking lot are blooming and they're so pretty!


Tomorrow is the first official day of Spring and I am loving how beautiful Utah is becoming. My allergies aren't quite as appreciative of the changing seasons but that's not going to stop me from enjoying the weather :)

1 comment:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

Beautiful photos! I love the flowering quince one. And, the lanterns are fun....