Thursday, March 12, 2015

Project 365, Day 64-70

64:365 Kickin' back at work in my new kicks. Mind you, I got them a couple of weeks ago, hence the dirtiness of them.


65:365 I had a long, hard work week so I rewarded myself with a favorite soda and some leisurely reading.


 66:365 Our church had a talent show and the table decorations were super fun! The whole show was fantastic and the treats were delicious :)


67:365 Nothing beats the smell of freshly baked bread. I love laid-back Sunday mornings!


68:365 Here's a fun detail shot of my new bike. These stripes are absolutely charming. I love my bike :)


69:365 Our amiibo collection is growing. And for those of you who don't know, amiibos are figurines that work with the Wii and can give you certain things in different games. So far we have Samus, Mario, Bowzer and Sheik (my personal fave). 


70: 365 I love getting mail and I love getting new books! Thanks, Emily, for this! I know what I'm gonna be reading as soon as I finish "World War Z" :)


The weather is getting better each day and after a rejuvenating afternoon off from work I'm feeling fantastic and optimistic about life. I have a couple of things I want to start getting into (knitting, crocheting and cross-stitching) and will soon be doing, I've also got my new bike that fills me with joy every time I'm out on it, and work has been improving since I've recently gotten out of a project rut that had me wanting to pull my hair out.

Anyways, I feel good. And I'm feeling good about my photography despite it being simple and mundane at times. I'm learning to glorify the simple things and I think down the road I'll love that I've taken these pictures of my life and that they're not extraordinary. It will remind me of my life at this time and I'll cherish it forever.

1 comment:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

I FINALLY caught up on reading your blog. I love the photos. The books sound interesting. I am trying to read more, too. Is the blown glass art at the Belagio by Chihouley (sp)? It is gorgeous.

Keep up all the photos!