Friday, February 13, 2015

Five for Friday #1

My sister, Emily, has been doing this weekly blog post called "Five for Friday" and it is such a fun idea that I decided to give it a shot. I'd love for it to also be a weekly thing for me but I guess we'll see since I'm already doing my photo a day project and it's already hard enough to blog that ha! But here we go. Here are 5 of my photo a day rejects that didn't make the cut but I love them so much:

The day I got my orthopedic shoe to help heal my sprained toe.

Gosh, I love lemons.

Plants blowing in the wind in the backyard of my work

A full view of my jewelry box set up. I personally love the custom My Little Apocalypse Pony my sister, Sarah, made me a few years back.

In the window of an antique shop located in Downtown Provo.

So there's my five! This might become a regular thing because it's a place where I can share more of my random daily photography. There are so many fun gems I capture but they don't make the cut. So here I can be selfish and show them off anyways :)

1 comment:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

I love your jewelry box! ....and apocalypse pony. What a fun display at the antique shop!