Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sneak Peek of the Apartment

Ryan and I have been living in our new apartment now since the beginning of June. And can you believe that it's STILL not all the way unpacked? Mostly this is because of a clear lack of effort. We got most of the necessary stuff unpacked within 48 hours of moving and even got the living room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom all cute and presentable within the first week.

It's been the pesky computer room that has taken so much time to get situated. And I was waiting to post pictures of it when it was finally all organized and somewhat photogenic. Well, the room is still in shambles and so real pictures will have to wait. For now, I took some macro photos of things around the apartment that make me happy.

 So allow this to satiate your appetite until we FINALLY get everything unpacked (which hopefully will be this week!).
















So there you have it. The Foundations Trilogy and Peter Pan books were anniversary presents to each other (the theme for 3 years married was leather and that was as close to a leather-bound book that we could find with our limited resources) and I love how they look!

Look forward to actual apartment pics in the near future :)

3 comments:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

Very lovely. Is that plant in the red planter a cutting from my plant?

Emily S. said...

What a fun post! I love the peeks and the details, and I might have to come to UT just to steal that colorful quilt.... Just sayin'.

Ellaniemae said...

I love that plant in the red planter!!!