Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Thirty Day Photography Challenge: Day 29

Man, Tuesdays are so LONG. Or at least my evenings are. A four-hour class can crawl by sometimes...

Today's challenge is "black and white" and I took pictures of my bedding (but I'll sneak some color pictures as well because it looks good as colored).

Black and White


And here is a picture of it in color!


I love how vibrant it makes the room and if only you could experience the sheets we got with it: they're 800 thread count and absolutely luscious!

Anyways, I'm kinda pooped for the evening. But school is going well. Tomorrow is the LAST DAY. Holy moly! And unfortunately I'm not as motivated to put my best foot forward. I'll give it my all though.

1 comment:

Ellaniemae said...

Very cute bedroom set! I like it! But I love green...