Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thirty Day Photography Challenge: Day 26

Four more days, guys! Holy moly, I am almost done. And these last few days have been the toughest because of school being a sudden massive factor. I managed to crank out these pictures after my very rigorous indoor cycling workout. I didn't get as many pictures as I would've liked because I LOVE getting close-ups of things.

Close-Up





For me, the key to good close ups is a low aperture to get the best blur next to the object. They will ALWAYS look great if you keep the aperture low.

By the way, I came out to this grassy patch near my apartment in hopes that I'd snag some pics of the snails I see coming from this area. There are always so many of them at 7:30-8am in the morning. Unfortunately, I guess 9am was too late in the morning because they were all too far into the bush and hard to photograph. Sigh.

Tomorrow is Friday and I only have one class: voice over. And then we have a church BBQ in the evening. And then Saturday I'm spending all afternoon at the Utah State Fair with a good friend of mine, Tamara. I am a Fair. Junkie. And then before I know it, it'll be Monday, the last day of the challenge. Woo! 

For now, I'm beat. I just wanna relax for the night and be so glad it's Friday tomorrow.

No comments: