Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Brief Intermission

Provo and most of Utah valley had an intense storm this afternoon and somehow in all of the craziness, we lost our Internet and cable. So in the meantime, it will be impossible for me to blog about my big camera pictures and finish the challenge. I was SO close, guys, to doing all of this back to back without missing a day. Guess nature decided to throw a wrench in the whole plan.

For now, the challenge is on standby. I'll go ahead and take the pictures until Monday but will blog them at a later date.

Lets hope this "no Internet" thing can be resolved swiftly!

No comments: