Saturday, August 24, 2013

Thirty Day Photography Challenge: Day 14

Hooray, today is the day I get to blog about eyes!

I love taking pictures of eyes. They're so complex and have more to them than being the "windows to the soul". 

Anyways, I don't have a lot to write as an introduction. So here we go!

Lens: Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 lens
ISO 1250, f/4, 1/160

Lens: Nikon 50mm f/1.8 lens
ISO 1250, f/2.8, 1/160

Obviously, this is my eye and Ryan's eye. I used a little bit of photoshop to make our eyes pop. But not much, just trying to enhance the color. Ryan has traditional brown eyes with what looks like veins of light green weaving towards the pupil. I love his rich, brown eyes so much.

My eyes are mostly green with a brownish/hazel ring in the middle. I've always loved my eyes and have considered them my favorite feature of my face. I just think eyes are so cool!

Still nothing yet on the ultrasound. Seriously, this is getting annoying. I now only have one week until school starts and I really want to solve this problem before homework and classes get in the way of trying to deal with what could be a gallbladder issue.

But I do have some good news: I've been officially hired as a TA for the Intro to Film class here at BYU! As of right now I'm TAing one class of 24 students but this could change and I might have 2 classes. It all depends on what I decide about my schedule this semester and if I want to finish officially in December or take more classes for winter semester. So that's all still pretty iffy, but at least I'm hired! Yay! I can't wait to try out my ability to be an instructor of sorts.

And that's all for now. I hope your saturday has been as great as mine has!

1 comment:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

your children will have awesome eyes!