Friday, August 16, 2013

Thirty Day Photography Challenge: Day 6

I've been pondering all day what I would post for today's subject: obsession. I have a few obsessions that aren't easy to photograph, namely hedgehogs (which I don't have available to me to photograph) and my Nintendo 3DS game, Animal Crossing: New Leaf which isn't very photogenic. I also thought about photographing my DVD collection of "Gilmore Girls", a favorite show of mine and the show that I veg out to when I blog (currently watching season 1 as I type). But then a combination of really wanting a succulent to the point of obsession and needing to photograph said obsession, Ryan and I went out to buy a succulent! Actually, we didn't get just one succulent: we got a cute little pot that had three!

DAY 6-Obsession
Lens: Lumix 20mm f/1.7 
ISO 1250, f/1.7, 1/100





I am so excited to have a little plant to care for while I go back and forth deciding if I want to even ask my landlord if we can have a hedgehog when pets are clearly not allowed as stated in the contract. It'll brighten up our home and I hope to add more to this budding collection!

2 comments:

Ellaniemae said...

That little Jade plant will grow and grow... It could potentially last your whole marriage. It can be almost your first "kid" because it will grow and grow and grow. How sweet!

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

Yep, that is true. Jade plants can live a LONG time