Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Thirty Day Photography Challenge: Day 3

Do you remember the abundant clouds that were in the sky when I took photos yesterday? Allow me to refresh your memory.


Well, here is what the clouds looked like today.

DAY 3-Clouds
 Lens: Lumix G Vario 14-140 zoom lens
ISO 160, f/5, 1/400

Yep. At 7:30 in the evening, all that was in the sky were wisps. When I left work at 3:30 this afternoon to go to a doctor's appointment, the skyline was filled with white, fluffy clouds and I cursed myself for not bringing my big camera with me. Utah doesn't always have clouds, but when it does they are AMAZING. Except for these wisps. I took this picture for dramatic effect and actually have a close up of another wisp.


It was gone within 5 minutes after taking this picture.

And just for fun, here's the moon in the clear blue sky. Such a neat sight.



From now on, I'll be sure to take my big camera to work with me. I would hate to miss out on another fantastic opportunity. I guess there can be a lesson in this: always be prepared. Or you'll be sorry.

Tomorrow should *hopefully* be a little easier. "Something green" could be as simple as taking a picture of my eyes, ha!

1 comment:

Ellaniemae said...

I just love the twilight pictures, maybe because that is my favorite time of day...