Friday, April 13, 2012

Want to see my work?

Okay, okay, so for one of my film finals, it was required of me to create a YouTube channel with all of the short films we made in the class this semester. None of the pieces are quite at the level I want them to be (I have a LOT more I would love to do with my POV documentary, but that will happen on a later date), but for the sake of completing my final, I uploaded the versions I had with me.

So here it is, my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/kaemerrill?feature=mhee

I also lack a really clever intro to my channel since I was pre-occupied with editing the behind-the-scenes documentary that premiered tonight at the crew party that me and Ryan did not attend. Instead, we decided to socialize with our ward (for only two-three more weeks, mind you), and eat J-Dawgs. If you have not been blessed with the wonderful gift of having eaten a J-Dawg's polish sausage with their special sauce, you have not experienced the world's best hot dog. There, I said it. It is the world's best hot dog. Or maybe just Utah's best hot dog. And possibly Missouri's since I've never tasted anything better in that state either.

There were lots of extras and so we took home 4, though they won't be consumed with the necessary special sauce unless we visit J-Dawgs and purchase a bottle of it ourselves. Hmmmm, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'm super excited to partake in the deliciousness for a few more days. YAY!

In other news, I didn't get the job I interviewed for on Thursday. That leaves 4 failed attempts at getting a new job, two of which I felt I really qualified for since they were film-related. Ugh. Oh well. I have all summer to find something suitable for the coming Fall semester since Ryan will be working full-time and will be able to easily cover rent with his earnings and I will still be employed at BYUB and will hopefully work 20 hours during Spring semester and 30-40 during Summer semester. We'll see what the future holds.

Tomorrow, finals start. I have my first film final that will consist of watching our 30-second intro films and eating waffles. Yep. No test. Just eating, drinking and being merry. Tomorrow, me and Ryan will be showing our apartment to two individuals. And another two have inquired after it and will hopefully see it next week if either of the two that come tomorrow don't want it. It would be SO nice if we could sell it fast, that way we can move in all the earlier to our new apartment! I can't believe this is happening! And I can't believe I talked myself into moving. I hate moving. And I thought I promised myself that I wouldn't move for two years.

Well, I think that does it for updates. Right now there is a delightful breeze coming in through the front window and I have a nice glass of strawberry banana drink in some fancy stemware. I felt like being fancy this evening.

Happy weekend!

No comments: