Friday, April 20, 2012

Today is the Day

Alright, people. I know I didn't blog last night. That was mainly because I was with Ryan's family for most of the evening and the rest of the evening was spent calming me down and watching "Scrubs".

But now, I am an hour away from getting my wisdom teeth removed. For the most part, I slept easily last night. But I kept having stress dreams about accidentally eating something and that would cause something absolutely catastrophic in the procedure. But I didn't eat anything and now I'm here at the computer, tired, hungry, and slightly panicking. I keep remembering that I WON'T be awake for the procedure and that I'll be able to sleep for as long/as much as I want. But I'm still freaking out. What kind of pain will I be in that I'll need to take narcotics?!

Wish me luck, people. I may or may not blog the next few days. If I do, I'm not responsible for what comes out, such as drunken tangents about iceberg lettuce and too much peanut butter on a PB&J. I love you all!

1 comment:

Twig said...

Kirsti, chill. You're not gonna die. "I love you all!" You sound like you're bidding us farewell... ;)

Though I would appreciate a drunken tangent about iceburg lettuce. Especially if you called my phone and left a voice mail message!