Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday: What I Wore

Some of my favorite blogs I follow do a weekly or sometimes close to daily thing where they post what they wore and different accessories. I was going to do something very similar to that today, but I got awkward standing out on the walkway of our apartment complex, so Ryan only snapped two photos of me without getting close-ups of certain details, not that I had that many anyways.

So here is what I wore today for church:


Jacket: Charlotte Russe
Shirt: DownEast Basics
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21
Skirt: DownEast Basics

I got the skirt just yesterday as well as another skirt and a swimsuit from good ol' DownEast. I still had some tax refund money to spend and so I went shopping yesterday evening and bought skirts and capris for the summer and a new swimsuit top and lots of jewelry. It was almost too chilly for this light and summery outfit, but I wanted to wear it anyways. I definitely felt like a secretary.

Hope you all had a great Sunday! Tomorrow is another day of finals, and I have my French final from 2:30-5:30 tomorrow afternoon. I also have my prep exam with the doctors who will be extracting my wisdom teeth this coming Friday. Eek!

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Peeser said...

What an adorable outfit!

Good luck with finals tomorrow- I'm sure you'll do fine!

(And good luck with the wisdom teeth thing- just remember- at least you aren't getting them taken out a week before Thanksgiving- or any other eating-heavy holiday...!)

Steve said...

I'm just going to say 2 things. 1) You look marvelous. 2) The rain gutter and support pole team up to give you a Loki look. Just sayin'

Kirsti said...

Elise, too true. But I still don't want to get them out. Boo.

And Steven, I kinda wish I were a Loki now.