Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Short and sweet

This post will be short. And as I stated in my title, it will be "sweet". So for the sweet portion, I shall eat some chocolate pudding that I whipped up earlier tonight. Mmmmm, delicious!

Now for the short part. If you follow my twitter, you probably already know this, but here goes: WE SOLD OUR CONTRACT! I wasn't too concerned since it's a freakin' sweet deal and we had lots of people interested. I got an email this morning from one of the couples who saw the apartment last night and they wanted to buy our contract! So now we don't have to pay rent for May for this apartment! Yippee!

And now we're a week away from moving out of this apartment and into our new one in the middle of the cutest neighborhoods in south Provo. It's slightly bittersweet since this apartment has been such an amazing part of our first year of marriage. But I'm so excited to have two bedrooms, an open kitchen, and for the new friends we'll hopefully make in our new ward.

Tomorrow, I shall discuss, in length possibly, all my fears and dread for my upcoming wisdom teeth extraction on Friday. And I may or may not post Friday-Sunday because of the narcotics they'll have me on. Though I'm interested to see what in the world I'll type while on 4 types of meds.

G'night all!

1 comment:

Twig said...

Getting your wisdom teeth out isn't all that bad, as long as you have someone to take care of you. Like your hubby. ;) And as long as you don't get dry socket..... *shudders*

Congrats on the apartment switch!