Monday, April 9, 2012

My New (yet familiar) Hairstyle

Okay, so I may or may not have mentioned this weeks go, but a while back...I got a haircut. The hair part was mostly just a trim (nothing hardcore), but I decided to go back to my bangs look. The "bangs" I had currently were bugging the heck out of me and so I decided that they needed to be back to how they were when I didn't hate them. So, without further ado, here are my bangs.



I had the stylist keep them a little long as I didn't want another "OHMYGOSH TOO SHORT" debacle that I've had many a time when I would trim my own bangs. I guess she could've taken a little more off so that I didn't have to sweep them to the side and could wear them in their truest form: all the way across. I also had her start the bangs farther back on my head, so they have more depth and density to them. At first I was a little in shock with how much hair I let her use to make my bangs but now that I've gotten used to them, I'm in love. I think that I might just keep them for the REST OF MY LIFE. How's that for a lifelong goal?

I guess I'll give a quick update on today: I worked in the morning, went to French class where we talked about the difference between "savoir" and "connaître" and when to use each verb. Then I went to my doc production class and we watched our final versions of our POV documentaries. Overall, I think mine still needs significant work, but that will have to wait until I'm done editing this Behind the Scenes doc by Friday. Ryan took his last religion test before the final and took a post-Math test as well. And then we spent the evening eating dinner, having Family Home Evening, and playing MarioKart. And now he's in the bedroom, where it's coolest, playing one of his new games on his 3DS and I'm clattering away in the living room, considering doing some homework early. Nah, I have all day tomorrow to do nasty homework. Tonight, I think I'll just read. Or play Ryan's old DS.

Happy Monday, tout le monde (that means "everyone" in French)!

2 comments:

Ellaniemae said...

Love the bangs!! They look very good, given the new "depth and density."

Beckie said...

I too, love the bangs...I've been debating some bangs that start farther back on my head, in a vain attempt to mimic the amazingness that is Zooey D's hair. I want her hair so badly!!! Anyways, I think they look great and have me thinking you could probably pull of some Zooey hair...don't get me started b/c then I will start sending you pix.