Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Final Countdown

We are two days away. TWO. That's just one away from one day. It's Derek Jeter's number in the Yankees. It's the number of cents that people "chime" in when they feel like it's necessary.

I can't believe how fast this month has gone by. But a series of vacations and travelling will do that to you. The trip to Missouri was swift but really amazing (and HUMID. Blah!) and then just last week I went with Ryan and his family down to Zion National Park and hiked the Subway canyon, a 9-mile long strip of steep ledges, cold water, and lots of tadpoles. With work in between those adventures, I haven't had too much time to myself to dwell on the wedding. Sure, I think about it, but it's not something that I stress about. We've gotten everything accomplished that needs to be except to move out of Raintree and into our apartment. And, believe me, I'm not excited at all to embark on that task. It's daunting...where do I start?

Anyways, this is a short update. More will be posted when I have more time to myself. But first, I need to get married! I'M GETTING MARRIED.

No comments: