Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Photos!

The past couple of weeks have gone by so fast! The moment I got engaged, I've been planning and choosing colors, finding a place to live and buying a wedding dress. A lot of the big things have already been taken care of, including getting our engagement pictures taken. So here is a little preview of the photos we got done by Ryan's sister, Stephanie:




There are more, but I don't want to post ALL of them just yet. The best are being saved for the wedding invitation. We're hoping to have those made/mailed by the end of the month. So look for those in your mail boxes!

In other news, my foot is better. I'm allowed to run, jump, hike...do whatever I want. But the same day I found that out, I got a blood test done (and I didn't even CRY!) and they found out this sickness I've been battling with for the last week and a half to two weeks is mononucleosis. Yes, I have mono. Until a couple of days ago, it was really manageable. My energy level wasn't low, my throat was fine, the only thing that was freaking me out were all the swollen lymph nodes in my neck (there are about 6 swollen ones now). But today, or should I say last night while I was sleeping, my throat started hurting so much that it woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep for half an hour. It's still really painful as I'm typing this and am hoping that it doesn't get any worse, otherwise I'll need to go to the health center and request some steroids. I'm also hoping that this mono goes away by the beginning of July. I can't afford to have this sickness for too long.

Anyways, that's all for now.

2 comments:

Sarah Lambson said...

You two are SO CUTE! I LOVE your hair. And you look SO good in these pictures!

I can't wait for August!

Sara said...

Aw. You need to send me some more pictures!

Also, mono can last, like, forever. :( That sucks. I'm sorry. Do you know how you got it?