Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 24

Today has been one of those days that the hours seem to pass by without any effort but at the same time they seem to take forever. The days are becoming more like this the longer I go without something to do. I can't go running because of my fracture, I can't work at BYU concessions for the same reason, I'm not in school, I don't have another job...it's so BORING sitting at home all day. I sleep until my body doesn't let me anymore and then take my time getting ready because I don't go job hunting until after lunch, when the stores/restaurants are at their slowest. And then I job-hunt and browse places that have job-potential until about 4:30, right before people get off work and things start picking up again. I come home, eat, and read my Stephen King novel.

Today hasn't been any different, but I'm sick of the same old routine. I want something stimulating for my mind. I feel like I'm getting fat, my mind is getting sluggish, and that all I'm doing is wasting space. I'm ready to go to Lowe's and choose myself a good paint color and start painting this apartment so at least the place I'm living has more life than me.

Anyways, I guess I'll make brownies. A sure-fire way to make sure I DO gain weight. And I'll update this blog.

a picture of something you wish you could change
My hair is SO LONG. I like it but at the same time I really wanna do something with it. Chop it off to my shoulders? Change the color? Maybe just get a blunt trim and change up my bangs a bit? I'm at a loss. But my hair is due for a change and it needs to happen SOON. Maybe it's just because I'm sitting at home going crazy, but I want to change a lot of things: my hair, my wardrobe, the walls of my apartment. AH! I need to do something with my life!

Maybe I'll get a library card and live there for a while...

2 comments:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

I would NOT change your hair color. Once done, it is soooooo hard to go back. Please don't do the color.

I would also leave the apartment walls alone. So much work for such a short time. Not worth it!

This is my 2 cents..............

Anonymous said...

Dye it blue.

-Twig