Sunday, May 1, 2011

20th and 21st Days, respectively

a picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Yup. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. This needs no further explanation except these two words: Butter. Beer. (put them together since the words separately are two of the most unhealthy things one could consume)

a picture of something you wish you could forget
UPDATE: This is a picture of "The Cove" movie poster. Apparently, some of you can't see it. I can see it just fine...so yeah.
I was going to do a really dumb movie I saw instead of this film, but I felt that I should be more serious. In all honesty, this documentary was POWERFUL and amazing, one of the best made documentaries I've seen. But...I wish I could un-see it. From that moment on, Sea World and all places with trained water creatures are ruined for me. I know what their siblings have been through, I know what goes on in the darkest corners of the animal-training world. I loved the film and would recommend it to anyone looking for an amazing documentary experience, but it's not for the faint of heart. You will see bloody water, kids eating dolphin meat, and lots of spy-technology.

I wish I had something more interesting to say. Today was great. As usual. I had a lot of internal turmoil laid to rest and I think things have become more clear as to my future. Andddd, we're done.

No comments: