Monday, April 18, 2011

Jour Huit

a picture that makes you laugh
Lemme just start out by saying that we had a LOT of sugar that night. And it was girl's camp. So we didn't care how we looked (obviously) and we had nothing better to do than to go to the bathroom, stylize our hair in some ridiculous fashions, and make some rather amusing faces into a camera. That was probably the hardest I've ever laughed in one night. Erin LaFond, the "adult" one in the group, had a bubble beard at some point, quoting the "Blood" video over and over. I remember me and Mariah did our Who-ville citizen impersonations and...well...lets just say that those were the best 3-4 hours ever. Yes. We spent 3-4 hours in a bathroom. Laughing. Being stupid. I still laugh at these pictures and ignore the fact that they're extremely accessible on Facebook and VERY incriminating.

Also, I'm pretty sure my title is incorrect/out of context. I'll find out soon enough when I take my French classes over the summer.

So, I'm sitting here, blogging. I'm done with finals, painted my nails AND toe nails, sorted through all these random papers/books, and now I'm at a loss of what to do now. I could call up Boyfriend (I'm tempted to start using this term, like Allie Brosh does in her fantastic blog, Hyperbole and a Half) and distract him from his studying. But, that would be irresponsible. And since when am I incapable of entertaining myself?! I seemed to have a BLAST in a bathroom a few years ago, as we see in the above photo. Maybe I should eat the rest of these Oreos, draw a fake mustache on me and pretend like I'm the Queen of some made up country and dance around.

For now, though, I'll continue sorting through things. And hopefully uproot my shorts that I packed away during the winter months. Where did those wonderful articles of clothing go?

2 comments:

Peeser said...

That. Picture. Is. Hilarious!

(I'm just trying to figure out who the curly-head mop at the top is... I think I can identify everyone else.)

:D

Kirsti said...

You are looking at the lovely faces of Sis.Lafond, Tamara (the mop), Meridith, Mariah and yours truly. One of the best nights of my life.