Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Eighteenth Day of this LONG chain of posts

So I just got done with a group interview with Charlotte Russe. Lets just say that if I don't get the job, I won't be surprised. It's not from my lack of saying good things, it's just that compared to the other girls, I wasn't up to par. I overslept so I wasn't looking as good as I could look and image is REALLY important, especially for a retail position where you're selling a style.

But it's over and done with. I'll know by Tuesday at the latest if I got the job. In the meantime, I'm still looking, hoping for a BYU job that has consistent hours, and I'm praying by the end of next week I'll have a job that earns me lots of money.

At the moment, I'm still in my business casual outfit and coat, sitting on my bed, watching Season 2 of Gilmore Girls, and contemplating showering and actually getting ready for the day. It's so easy to get lazy when you don't have anything really to do except going out and searching for more jobs. I'll probably cook something since I've been on a cooking streak. But this is getting boring, talking about my mundane life.

a picture of your biggest insecurity
Explanation: Sadie isn't really my biggest insecurity, but having LOTS of hair is. So I decided to make this insecurity more adorable with the Sadie picture. I have a lot of hair. And it's REALLY dark. Sure, it's great on my head, but the small hairs on my legs, arms, face, back...you notice them. Tweezers are my very best friend because of it, but sometimes I toy with the idea of laser hair removal so that I don't have to incessantly pluck all the time.

Anyways, that's my biggest insecurity. That, and when my face breaks out. I recently ran out of my really good prescription face cream and I thought that maybe my face wouldn't need it anymore since I'm 20 and not as hormonal as I was when I was going through puberty. But, apparently, my face got dependent on how amazing that stuff was. Janica uses Proactiv and it's worked well for her and I'm REALLY tempted to buy my own and see if it's as amazing as the commercials make it out to be. 

But in all honesty, these "insecurities" are VERY mild. I rarely think about them except for when I do my make-up in the morning and then that's it. So for 15 minutes of every day I'm very apparent of some minor flaws to my physical being. But I'm super comfortable with myself, my personality, and for the most part there is nothing I would change about myself. Maybe a new haircut, a sun-kissed look to my skin, and a new wardrobe. But who doesn't want that anyways?

No comments: