Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day Number Ten

a picture of the person you do the most messed up things with
Okay, so I'm late again. And (like last time) it's because of You-Know-Who. Yes. Voldemort.

No, not Voldemort. But it seemed fitting to mention him since the picture above is me and Janica (the roommate) wearing Harry Potter gear. It was because of the other You-Know-Who. But, cut a girl some slack. I hadn't seen him for roughly 2.5 days and can you blame a girl for wanting to spend all afternoon/evening with him? And can you blame me for not getting sick of spending that much time with him?

I'm writing this post half asleep. Seriously, I can't keep my eyes open. Thank goodness I'm so good at typing without looking at the keyboard. I even know when I make mistakes and know how to correct it with my eyes closed. I'm SO good.

But back the the original reason for this post: Janica and I do some pretty messed up things. For one, we go to costume stores for fun, we make up fun nicknames for people in our ward, and we laugh at the stupidest videos. For this past year, she's been my partner in crime and I've loved every single adventure we've taken. She's gone for the week, though, but she deserves this time home. But it's weird to be here, in this room, all by my lonesome, playing Penny Can, painting my nails with her nail polish, and pretending to have conversations with her.

We're planning on having a pretty epic summer: Traveling down to St.George to see "The Little Mermaid" the musical, actually getting to know people in our newly organized ward, adventures around Provo and the area, and maybe even a weekend up in Idaho. We'll see what this summer holds for our crazy minds. But I'm excited to find out!

Goodnight, sorry for being late, and remember to change your underwear.

No comments: