Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 6

a picture of a person you would love to trade places for a day

For a day, I'd like to know what if feels like to live a dream: Being an Oscar-winning film director. Kathryn Bigelow is one of my role models in the film industry, plus she won that Oscar whilst competing with her pompous ex-husband, James Cameron. TAKE THAT, "King of the world"! 

But in reality, it took me forever to think of someone amazing enough to trade places with because, in all honesty, I wouldn't want to be someone else for a day. I'm fully content and satisfied with my life right now, challenges and all. And it's easier to just be me instead of being someone I'm not.

So, my agenda for the day is to finish my taxes, and study hard-core for my test. I was planning on taking it today to get it out of the way, but I may just end up taking it on Monday. We'll see. But, seriously, these taxes need to be DONE. And how is it already 10:45?! Gosh, where do my days go?

On another note, the process of moving out has begun. And I'm ECSTATIC that the roommates are moving out. I can have a clean apartment again! This place is a mess. I feel like I'm living in an abandoned insane asylum. I'm hoping the roommates that move in aren't as disgusting as the ones I'm living with now. Me and Janica have grandiose plans to paint the apartment and turn it around. I'll keep you updated on whether or not that'll happen.

Consider Day 6 complete!

No comments: