Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 3

A Picture of the Cast from your Favorite Show

This one is gonna be hard for me, primarily because I have SO many favorite shows. And this could be interpreted as a TV show, a play, musical, a show you've been in (I had a friend post her favorite show she performed in...thought that was adorable). But in this case, that's way too broad for me and I'd have many different pictures. So I'll keep it to Television and see where I go from there...

I guess the show that I would have to choose would have to be a show I could watch over and over again and it wouldn't get old...
Yes. Arrested development. I wanted to put the following shows: Dawson's Creek, Psych, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, LOST, Cougar Town, Modern Family...So many shows. Oh! And The Pretender. Now THAT'S a blast from the past.

But I'll stick to the show that always cheers me up when I'm feeling sick, down, depressed, or when I'm already feeling happy and need to feel EVEN better.

I could go on and on about this show. But I won't. Because after three days, you all are probably sick of me. Or don't even know that my blog is being updated as often as it is. 

If I don't get into the film program here at BYU, can I please major in Blogging? Is that a major yet? It should be. Even if it's just to make hopeless people like me feel better about myself. 

It's not that I'm not talented. I have plenty of talents. It's just that it's hard to compete in this atmosphere, where everyone is good at everything I think I'm good at. But I've vented about this before in a previous blog post, but this whole thing is still weighing on my mind. And NO, I don't know if I'm in or not. Won't know for a week. I'm tired of answering that question, since everyone seems to be asking it right now. And it keeps reminding me of my insecurities in my life.

Life will go on, obviously, if I don't get in. But, for now, I'd like to pretend that everything will not be okay and see how bad this worst case scenario plays out in my head. That way, when it doesn't happen (which it won't, because most of my worst case scenarios involve me going on a cruise instead of school and a giant squid coming and attacking me) I feel good about myself.

So, this has definitely altered from the original post. I think it's time to sleep.

1 comment:

Sarah Lambson said...

LOVE! Gosh I don't even know if I could answer this question. Arrested Development is a good choice.

Hey, do you know if you got into your.....oh. Wait. You said STOP asking that question....sorry.

Hang in there sistah! Things will all be clearer soon enough.