Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 2

Day 2-A picture of you and the person you've been closest with the longest

I'm gonna say me and my sister, Sarah, have been pretty close for a long time. Physically and emotionally. I lived with her for 18 years! We used to get into lots of fights (also both physical and emotional) but as the years went by, we eventually stopped fighting over the TV remote or spots on the sofa and started realizing we're more similar than we thought. By the way, that's Sarah dressed as Luna Lovegood and that's me dressed as Bellatrix Lestrange at the 7th Harry Potter book midnight release.

Despite our distance nowadays (I'm in Utah, she's in Maine), we still manage to chat on a regular basis, whether it be via Skype or phone, we get to talk about random things instead of catching up on the important stuff, which we do, but it's not as fun as talking about stupid things. Almost all of my childhood memories involve her in some way. And I'm glad that we're blood related and can't really forget about each other and fall apart like a lot of friends do. We're stuck with each other for eternity. BWAHAHA! How does that make you feel, Sarah?!

Anyways, that's it. We're close. And nerdy. Yep.

1 comment:

Sarah Lambson said...

At the moment, that makes me afraid. The combination of the picture and the evil laugh is making me feel like you might spend eternity thinking of various ways to prank me.

But it's also reassuring. I will have someone who gets me more than almost anyone else to spend eternity with.

I want to do one of these now. Not NOW but sometimes.