Monday, April 11, 2011

The 30-day challenge: Day 1

So, those of you with Facebooks know that people have been doing this 30-day photo challenge or any kind of variations i.e. movies, music, what have you. I've wanted to do something along those lines, but instead of doing it on Facebook, I feel like doing it on my blog. That way, I post every day for the next 30 days. Do you think I can rise to the challenge? I hope so.

Day 1-A picture of yourself with 10 facts
1. I miss having short hair, but I love the variety of things I can do with my long hair.
2. If presented with a cookie, fresh pineapple and grilled asparagus and I had to choose one to eat for the rest of the week, I'd probably choose the grilled asparagus. Followed closely by pineapple.
3. More than anything in the world, I would love a sleep-number mattress.
4. This year, I've been seeking out my childhood and reliving it through toys, TV shows, and random free-writing moments about my years as a wee little kid.
5. I absolutely hate squid. Scare the crap outta me.
6. I fear change. Always have. Probably always will.
7. I want to be an accomplished dancer.
8. I will almost always cave in and eat a spicy McChicken sammich from McDonalds if it's ever presented to me.
9. I've just realized how ridiculous it is for someone to have a favorite number. What makes it their favorite? How it looks? How it sounds? A significant date, event, etc? This really isn't a fact about me, but an observation. Whatever. Deal wit' it.
10. I bruise as easily as I burn in the sun, which to those of you who don't know, is VERY EASILY.

Aaaand, I think that's it for day 1.

Sorry it's so random. I came up with them on the spot and it's late, I've been doing Geology all night and my mind feels like a geology sponge. I'm a geology zombie, but not in a good way.

Until tomorrow!

No comments: