Monday, September 13, 2010

Goals and Plans for the Semester

Here are some things me and my roommate, Janica, are hoping will happen in the near future. And just for fun, I'm gonna put some fake things in there and it will be up to you to pick out what are the actual goals/plans and what aren't. YAAAAAAAaaaaAAYYyyY!

1. Get spray tans and look like the people from "Jersey Shore"
2.Create a Wizard Rock Rap group with an accordian and auto-tune
3. Buy a sugar glider and name it "Frederick"
4. Get fat on a diet of Little Caeser's pizza and Dr.Pepper.
5. Slowly turn all of our other roommates on each other and watch as they kill one another.
6. Film a reality show in our apartment.
7. Join the Sci-Fi and Fantasy club at BYU just so we can meet fellow nerds
8. Put on a puppet show from our porch for people that walk by.
9. Go running every day.
10. Keep one of our roommates from moving out because of her amazingly large TV
11. Become Death Eaters.
12. Take over the world.

Anyone that can correctly guess ALL of the correct answers will be given the title of "Most successful stalker of Kirsten and Janica" and I will then put a restraint on how close you're allowed to us.

That is all.

P.S. I was gonna post about my butchered bangs but my computer isn't recognizing my camera as a legit devise that carries photos. So I think I need to give my computer to a doctor and have them remove any remaining virus...ugh. Such a nuisance.

2 comments:

Jeanne, the mom and grandmom said...

I like the puppet show idea AND joining the nerd club. I wish I could join a club like that.....

And, when you take over the world, can I have my own airplane?

Sarah Lambson said...

#2, #4, #6, #10, #9,

Or maybe all of the above. I don't know. Maybe you've gotten even more insane lately.

Also, got your letter today. Thanks!