Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tired

After the random binging of blog posts, I'm now at a standstill. Not because there aren't events in my life that I wish all of you (all 3 of you, I should say) to read about, but I'm just tired. In what way? Yes. All the above. You think of a way, I am tired in that way. Don't even try and come up with a way that I possibly won't be tired, because I'll disprove you and I WILL be tired in that way. Oh, I will.

That's the only way I can describe how I'm feeling. It's much like the emotion one feels in the middle of midterms or finals, except that I haven't studied for anything like a midterm or final and I definitely am not in school at the moment. If I were, I'd have a feeling I'd actually be less tired. Strange, huh? I'm so tired right now this post is making no sense. Anyways, I'll probably try and muster motivation to do an ACTUAL blog post tonight or tomorrow...or never. Maybe in a month.

Speaking of a month, that's how long I have in Missouri. It's both a "Yay!" and a "Boo!" I'm happy because that means I'm back at BYU and *hopefully* having a blast like last year. But I'm unhappy because it means I have to learn and also give a temporary goodbye to my friends in Missouri and to my family. It also means that I have to pack up and drive 22 hours...ugh.

This post has made me even more tired. I'm done with it. I'll have a better one later. I promise. Maybe. Take my promises with a grain of salt.

4 comments:

Peeser said...

Are you tired of... tires? Are you tired of NOT being tired? Are you tired of...NOTHING?

(Okay, I just wanted to test you to see if you really meant what you said. I'm sorry you're so tired. I hate moments like those, especially if the moment happens to be a long one, like one that stretches into weeks or even months... In the wise words of Dory, I'll just say, "Just keep swimming..." <3 you!)

Kirsti said...

Tired of tires? Yes. I have to BUY tires before I take my journey out to Utah, so spending money is a tiring thing and finally getting them done...yeah. Tiring.

Tired of NOT being tired? Yes again! I never get to sleep at a decent hour because I'm physically not tired! My body just won't go to sleep! And then I'm tired in the mornings when I wake up at 7 am and it's a cruel cycle...

Tired of Nothing? Yes. But instead of it being just nothing, I'm gonna say THE Nothing. Like from Neverending Story.

Anyways, thanks. I wish I were swimming...

Peeser said...

I've got a pool, you know... I'm just sayin'...

Emily S. said...

Noah will miss you... And okay, yeah. So will I.

Okay, your turn to comment on my blog. Elise is super good at reciprocating. You? Hmm.