Friday, July 11, 2008

Picture Survey

Well, I decided to do this as well. It is midnight, but I have an excuse to be up: I am STUDYING really hard for the stupid Bob Evans tests I have to pass in order to take my own tables and make good money. And now I'm hyped on sugar to keep me up and I can't get to sleep. So forgive me, parents, I stayed up past computer curfew.

Rules: for each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose your favorite from the first page of results only. Anyways, let me go ahead and get started.

Your Age

A Place You'd Like To Travel


Your Favorite Place


Your Favorite Object
Your Favorite Food

Your Favorite Animal(bahaha, get it? Bear!)


Your Favorite Color


The Town You Were Born


The Town Where You Live

A Past Pet

A Past Love


Your Best Friends Nickname


Your Screen Name(only stuff I could find were some old posts from The Leaky Lounge, so I posted the picture that was in my username signature at the time)

Your First Name

Your Middle Name

Your Last Name

A Personal Bad Habit

Your First Job

Your Grandmother's Name

Your College Degree...(what I want to be, I guess)




Phew! That took a long time. But now I am tired so I think I'll go to bed. I've got a long day ahead tomorrow...well, today. Wish me luck on the job and if you have questions about the pictures, just comment and I'll answer them. But I think most are self-explanatory. Anyways, goodnight, or good morning, whichever you prefer.





1 comment:

Tamara said...

Mornin', girl!

You did a good job on this one! I love the favorite color pic....really artistic, and I ended up w/ that same bizarre pic for the last name....who knew that Lambson was a company that made chemicals? Interesting, eh?.......