Monday, April 14, 2008

In Honor of the New Playlist!

So, for the past few weeks, I've been obsessing over the music from Across the Universe. It doesn't help that, for one, I'm learning about the 60's in my History class so the Beatles are always apart of the lesson somehow, and second, that my french class has an "I WANT YOU" sign on the door. So I'm going to post a few videos from this beautifully artistic movie and you can enjoy the music too!

I Want You (She's So Heavy)



I've Just Seen A Face(Whole scene)



Come Together



Dear Prudence(Whole Scene)



Strawberry Fields Forever(Potentially hard to handle)



Revolution(could be a little hard to handle for some viewers)



Hey Jude(Whole Scene)



Well, thats all I'm doing. But yeah. This movie is great. I loved it thoroughly!

1 comment:

J.Ammon said...

BEATLES RULE!!!!! I've been buying an album a month recently... which brings my total alumbs to three... I just got Abbey Road and listen to it with Noah. I think next month I'm gonna get Magical Mystery Tour, cuz Fool On A Hill is one of my favorite songs. I really ought to see that movie... Across the Universe, not Magical Mystery Tour.