Friday, December 14, 2007

Finals are coming up. Eek.

Yep. I want to scream...but instead, I'm going to do a survey type thingy to distract me.

If my house were burning down and I could only retrieve one object, I'd save my___?
rabbit. I'd assume I'd be able to stuff my cell phone and iPod in my pocket, right?

If I were a superhero, the superpower I'd most want is_____?
Super speed. I'd get so much done in so little time!

The song that best describes my life is______?
"Try Again" by Keane. or "Bad Dream" by Keane. Keane in general. Everything about Keane.

My favorite beverage is_____?
Hot cocoa and Dr.Pepper. But not together. Gross. :P

My favorite candle scent is____?
Holiday scent right now. Yum!

My favorite restaurant is_____?
I just really love classic 63 Diner. Simple, delicious, and affordable! But Sarah has converted me to El Maguey as well. Really really good.

If I had to wear the same color shirt every day, it would be_____?
a light yellow. I like how it contrasts with my dark hair. Or green. Makes my eyes pop out.

My favorite hymn is_____?
"Where Can I Turn For Peace?" or "Lead Kindly Light"

If I were given one million dollars and 24 hours in which to spend it I would buy____?
Tennis racket($500 or more), car, clothes, purses, shoes, iPhone, and the rest would go to college fund.

If I had to eat the same thing for dinner every day for the rest of my life, it would be_____?
Me and Tamara have agreed that Hot bread is really good. So spaghetti and hot bread.

The one movie that I wouldn't mind watching over and over again is_____?
Well, my favorite is "Runaway Jury" but a movie that I've already proven I can watch over and over again to my family is "A Knight's Tale." I LOVE PAUL BETTANY!!@@##!!<------sorry. Went a little crazy.

The strangest place I've ever been to is_____?
My Aunt Michelle and Uncle Mike's place. That house and family is so crazy.

The place I'd most like to visit is_______?
Europe in general. France or England to narrow it down a bit. Don't care where.

The two adjectives that best describe me are____ and________?
Determined and Passionate.

The person I spend the most time on the phone with is______?
Uh...duh. That'd be Twig. :D

The last person I talked on the phone with is______?
Twig again. (Twig is Tamara, if you didn't know.)

This morning I ate_____ for breakfast.
A panera bagel with cream cheese and a Capri Sun juice thingy. Yummy.

On a scale of one to ten, with one being a neat freak and ten being a total slob, I'm a_____?
Around the house, I'm a 7. In my room, I'm a 4.

The store I buy most of my clothes from is______?
Old Navy. Love that place.

The one thing for which I'd most like to be remembered after I die is_____?
That girl never gave up anything until she knew it was a lost cause. And she climbed everest....and she was mildly humorous(?)

The best Christmas present I ever got was______?
My iPod. It wasn't so much because I'm materialistic, but it was because all my siblings and parents went in to get something for me that they knew I really really wanted and would use and they cared enough to all put in some money to give it to me. When I unwrapped it, I cried. And this isn't even an expensive iPod. Its the original shuffle.

The general authority who I most enjoy hearing speak is_____?
I love Nelson and Monson, but Bednar is slowly climbing the charts.

My favorite perfume is_____?
good smelling kind.

On average, I'm about_____ minutes late for church on Sundays.
Never late. My mom plays organ. If it was early, I'd say 15 minutes.

The last book I read is______?
"All Quiet on the Western Front". AHMYGOSH, I loved it! Such a brilliant book and brilliant writing.

My favorite television show is______?
I've got a few: Man vs. Wild, Last One Standing, Everest: Beyond the Limit, Psych, America's Most Smartest Model, America's Next Top Model, and other stuff I see on.

My favorite Sesame Street character is_____?
Oscar. He's funny.

If my life were made into a movie, I'd want______ to play me.
Paul Bettany...or Rachel Weisz(the older me).

My greatest fear is______?
Needles, not accomplishing my goals I've made for myself, failing and disappointing my parents, and mildly afraid of high places.

If I could choose a new name for myself, it would be_____?
Boy name: Mark Edward Byron(what I was going to be named)
Girl name: Victoria Georgiana

When I was five, I wanted to be a(n)______ when I grew up.
Actress. Two years later I changed my mind and wanted to be a Marine Biologist...and then I wanted to be in the Military. Two of those dreams still remain.(you pick out the two)

If I was given an extra $10 at Wal-Mart, I would______?
Buy a CD.

In five years, I'd like to be doing the following:
Attending college, succeeding at the ROTC, maybe auditioning for a mission in Nauvoo, or auditioning for acting roles(mom doesn't want me to act. My dreams may change soon)

My favorite day of the week is____?
Sunday. Its my down time in the week. I don't do homework, don't even fret about school and can spend the day growing closer to the lord.

My favorite temple is_____?
Ugh, this is hard. I love the Nauvoo temple because its a replica of the beauty the early saints created. But I also love the Tokyo temple and San Diego(looks like a castle!!)

My dream job is____?
Instead of doing job, here's my dream life:
Graduate high school, go to BYU and enlist in the ROTC while majoring in some form of music and either theatre or sociology and serve as an Officer in the Air Force while maybe doing my career. Then I'll get married and settle down somewhere in Europe with my hot European hubby.

My favorite animated Disney movie is_____?
I really love Mulan...but I can't choose a favorite. Thats too hard.

The last movie I was in a theater is_____?
Um. I can't remember. Is that bad?

Thats it! That was really long! But really fun. :]

Enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

Its a scret . . . said...

Ha ha good set of Questions and interesting answers :)